Thursday, March 6, 2014

May I Make Montaigne Proud

Welcome to the Alt-New-Land. We* hope to displace your worldview through ponderous ruminations, general blowhardery, replies to the people we read, and all other manner of prattling folderol. My name isn't Anime Bollocks, but that is what We** shall use for now.  Expect a stream of consciousness that would do Faulkner proud, and you, dear Reader, are encouraged to reply in the comments.

The topics on my mind of late (and as usual) have been sabermetrics as applied to baseball, smark analysis of pro graps, general wonkery on domestic (American) political economy, law, rhetoric, non-monogamy, gastronomy, and the liberal Zionism from the perspective of the Diaspora. I skew Tory but I think that means something different in the United States in 2014 than what you'd might expect.

That's all I have to say for now, but expect more shortly.

- Anime

*Is it the royal we? No. There's more than one of us.
**This is the royal We.

No comments:

Post a Comment